Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stowe with the family

Went to Stowe the other week for a family outing as my uncle was over from Germany with his twin girls. my mum set me a photography project of 'double exposure' as the last double exposure film i did at college didn't turn out well. so i took both my Pentax's along for a photography filled day -i shall upload these later on :)

What i wore; shirt- new look, vest- some random shop in nottingham, shorts- topshop
I decided to dress comfortable since we were walking, and these are my comfy 'go to' shorts. I found this shirt at the back of my wardrobe, i chucked it in there a while ago since it wasn't my style anymore but i like the fact you can use it like a cardigan and since it was rather hot it did its job by shielding me from the sun :)

Here are a few of my digital's;





x

No comments:

Post a Comment