Monday, September 3, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

So it was my birthday on Thursday, I am now 18! woop :) some of my fam came around and we had a BBQ with loads of ribs and Bacardi breezer, thought i'd show you what i wore (yes I was absolutely freezing, due the typical english weather changing dramatically from super hot to super cold and wet!) and some other pics from the day :) you'll notice i'm a huge fan of hello kitty hehe.


What I wore; jumper- little shop in nottingham, shorts- topshop, vest top- primark
Necklace No.1- from Egypt, necklace No.2- got for my birthday from my grandma 

Here are a few pics from the day :)





x

2 comments:

  1. I know it´s too late, but happy birthday! =) The sweater ist nice! I really like it!

    I could read that you´re from Cambridge!! I love this city! I´ve only been there twice, but I think it is the most beautiful city I have seen so far! I´m from Germany but lived for one semester in London. I love your country =)
    You have a new follower =) I would like to welcome you on mine too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :) aww yeah it really Is! Though I've only lived here a couple years :) But I love Germany! Thats like my all time favourite country! I hope to move there one day :) Xx

      Delete